Monday, June 9, 2008

nori wins

Well, the votes are in for the end table redesign:

Fetish pink/Bone 23%
Kelly green/ Shiny gold 7%
Killala green/ Nickel 23%
Malachite/ Acrylic 23%
Nori brown/ Bone 30%
Jet black/ Nickel 7%




I could not agree with the winning combination more! I love that dark black brown and think that it will look sooooo good when it is done. It should provide a dramatic contrast to the off white sofa. I already have one table primed and ready for color. I'll have to go to Seattle's Anthropologie to get the bone handles (and scope out the clearance area while I'm at it). Can't wait to show you all the final result! Thanks to everyone who voted in the poll. It was fun to create, and I intend on doing them every so often so I can hear your good ideas.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yea! My favorite combination won! Can't wait to see what it looks like once you've dipped your side tables in chocolate!